Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday


Ok, y'all know that when I am stressed out, I cook. Lemme just say that I have already made a Lumberjack breakfast this am, washed all those dishes, and now I have a pot of beans on the stove and a "Beer in the Rear" chicken in the oven. I was thinking about making some cornbread dressing to go with the chicken, but I don't have a bell pepper and I can't do it without that . Big Daddy had to go to work for a few hours, so I am here with our guests on my own. Kids wanted to go on to camp today because they both had field trips, so I got up at regular time and hauled them into town. I did make one stop in town to get two essentials - cat litter and limes. I have GOT to totally dump the boxes today because there just comes that point when you HAVE to do that. That Bob really can stink up a box. The limes, well I need them to make my favorite diet coke/rum/lime drink. I think it is called a "Cuba Libra". I'll probably need one before this day is over. I may have it before lunch at this rate.


Anyway, the chicken is in the oven - Here's a picture of it as it was before it went in the oven. It is smelling good in here now. I will take some more pictures of it when it comes out.


No comments: