Friday, July 18, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Whooo hooo! It's Friday! Of course, I don't know why I would be excited except that I won't have to make lunches tomorrow or get the kids up and ready to go anywhere. I still have to go to work, but it will be only half a day.

On the news this am, there is a 3 year old who is a member of Mensa - someone that smart is freaky and scarey if you asked me. She is incredibly cute, but still, wow. She said her first words at age 4 months.

Well, time to get the hair under control and put on my new ebay dress that I got for 5 dollars. My whole ensemble today will be worth less than 10.00.......it is really a challenge to make the dollars stretch, but when it costs 60.00 to fill up my little suv, we all need to be trying to save where ever we can!

No comments: