Sunday, July 13, 2008

I think I'm addicted!


I honestly think I am addicted......to chihuahua dogs. I have always had a co-dependant thing with dogs, but I have just become obcessed with these little rat-dogs. This morning, Dixie ( the former starving stray, turned empress of our kingdom) was under the covers with her bottom sticking out near my head and started wagging her tail, "dusting" my face with it. I asked her to quit and she just wagged harder. Then the cat jumped off the bed and got on the nightstand and started picking my glasses up and dropping them, repeatedly, so that I would get up. I think they were in cahoots about it. This little cat never seemed that smart, and she is 10 years old! It may have something to do with the fact that she LOVES the new food and was ready for a refill of the big bowl.


Girl and I were talking about the dogs the other day and she said that she thought we needed "just one more little baby , 'cause Allie is all grown up now." Well, you just never know! ;)

No comments: