Friday, July 25, 2008

Funky Friday


Today was a very strange day.........

It all started off with the kids fussing and generally acting up when we were getting in the car, then I forgot the bank deposit at home. I also left my breakfast on the kitchen counter, which made me a little crazy by the time I got to work.

The day was not busy with out-patient appointments, but I had a cryptorchid surgery and a spay to do and about 20 "drop-off" things to handle.

Then Bonnie brought out the flat iron she had bought at lunch and worked on my rat's nest of hair. Actually, for my hair it looked pretty good today. The curls were relatively controlled for once and about the right volume. I hated to mess it up, but we HAD to try the thing out! I don't guess it looked too bad, just very different! It only took about 5 minutes to do it, so I might be able to swing it at home. I looked on ebay and found a professional flat iron and bid on it. Never know, I might just take up a second profession in hair styling. Actually, if I don't do my bleach soon, people are going to start to talk. The dark roots aren't as noticible when the hair is springing in all different directions!
The family is at the YMCA for "fun night". I didn't leave work until 6:00 and had dogs with me,
so I came on home. The peace and quiet is kinda nice actually. Oh well...they just walked in! So much for that!

No comments: