Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fat me, newer me

Here's a picture from about a year ago, and one taken about 4 months ago.......I had lost about 40 lbs in the second picture, so take 10 more offa that and add about 3 inches of hair and you can tell what I look like now.
The cute puppy is our little Mini Australian Shepherd, Bindi Su. She is a psycho as most herding breeds have the potential to be. The flowerdy dress is a real muu muu
from Hawaii that I bought at the thrift store for 4.00. Girl picked it out and with a rapturous look said, " Mama, isn't this just gorgeous? Since it wouldn't fit her, I bought it for me and now it has become a big joke. I wear it around the house, and honestly, I like it. I now see why old ladies wear what we used to call "dusters". Maybe I'm and old lady now.
My hair is looking almost like an albino rastamon right now- gotta go glue it down before the grandparents arrive.

No comments: