Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sour Cream Chicken - Review






Ok, here it is. The Sour Cream chicken.

I have to say that it tasted really good, but the texture of the bread crumb stuff left a little to be desired. It was really soft, almost like a stuffing. The chicken was moist and tasty, but I am thinking that maybe a few minutes with the broiler on might be what it needs right at the end. My problem with the broiler is that if I walk away from it....well....I have to call Pizza Hut.

This reminds me of a pork loin dish that I had at the Racquet Club once that had a crumb, herb and parmesan coating, then an apricot/honey glaze. I'm thinking that a half cup of parm in with those crumbs, then a little sweet drizzle after it is on the plate might be a nice change. Ihave made porkchops like that, so maybe it would work for chicken as well.

No comments: