Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beauty tip.......

Don't go buy expensive, spa- recommended exfoliants. Just go to the theater store and buy some clown white. I got up this morning and my cheeks were rosy and my forehead smooth. I think it took off my freckles! After a big coat of vaseline and about 300 kleenex, I got the most of it off.

It took about 30 minutes to get it all off, and there is still some in my hairline. If you see me today, I am NOT turning grey overnight. It is just the white stuff. I have a hot oil treatment penciled in for tonight, so that will probably get the rest of it out. There was a little left around my eyes too, but it sort of disguises the dark circles, so I am not at all concerned about that.

I may have to wear clown socks today with my jumper to divert attention from my hair. Dogs don't care what kind of socks you wear.

No comments: