Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Awwwwww" for the Day

Hey y'all ( if there are any of y'all still out there - you don't comment, so I have no idea)!
I was just checking in with Pioneer Woman's blog and saw that she has an awesome piece in there today about her handicapped brother, Mike, and his relationship with the fire department.
It really made me smile , so check it out.

Here's the link: http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

Have a great day!!!!!!!
PS: PLEASE comment sometimes so I know that you are still reading. There is a little thing that says "comment" right under each post. If you are getting them as e-mails, don't reply to teh email, just do it on the post. Of course, what you want to say is not so nice, then send it in the email. If you are that confused by all this, just call me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was indeed a great story! Loved it!

I promise I read them all, even forward many to others to read. We love ya here in ol' south caka-lack-ie!