Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can I do it? Yes I can! ( But I really need to practice!)

Here is my new dachshund dog, "Gimpy". Note the foreshortened right front leg.

I almost didn't put up the rear view. ( Don't start, you filthy- minded people)

Ta-Da!!!! The finsihed product. Actually, he has a little tail fatness issue. Here, I'll fix it.



Ok, now he is a Poo-weenie.
Ok, now that the demonstration is over, I'll go to the discussion. I had to go to the store anyway for some stuff, so I decided to check out the party goods. They had the balloons, so I figured that since I was going to be here doing laundry until time to go to dance, why not teach myself to twist balloons? Why not? Ok, I could have been doing other productive things, but why? We are not having any company in the next couple of days, so the house can wait.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! the tail looks like a corndog. Guess I'll name him "Pronto Pup"

Sarah said...

Poo-weenie, that's good! :) My fave is still the puggle.