Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addendum to review of the Russel Stover Caramel drops...

I was just sitting here eating the other 7 Russell Stover sugar-free caramel drops and decided that the reason they aren't exactly like Milk Duds is that they really have texture and taste more like Raisinets. Honestly. I don't know why I didn't realize this yesterday. Guess I was eating them too fast. I like Raisinets, so this is a good thing.

Today you should hang close because I have the Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie in the oven. I'm going nutty trying to calculate the carbs in it. To do that, you have to add up all the carbs for the whole amount of every ingredient, then divide by 6 or 8, depending how big the slice is. Back in the old days, I might have just cut it in 4. Or in 8 and then eat two! I even have whipped cream with splenda. It looks pretty much like the regular pumpkin pie right now...guess we'll see how it turns out later!!!!

No comments: