Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Baby Puppies

I am by no means a photographer, but I thought this looked cool how it focused on her face and blurred out the rest. She is so very pretty.

This is this pup's "referral photo". She will be going to live in Columbus in a couple of weeks.

LuLu is the baddest of the bunch. She is a little scrapper and she already barks and mauls the other little girls. Of course, the kids fight over holding her all the time, even though we have a box full of them. Man, they are so cute.
Oh, I am testing a new pet odor candle, so I'll let ya know if it works. So far, it is doing well. The one I have is a mulberry scent, which isn't my favorite. I burned it a while last night and I could still smell it this am when I got up. If they work reasonably well, you all may get some for Christmas!


No comments: