Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rainy day and the mystery of eggs

After I got up and took the kids to the bus stop, I came back home and made myself a couple of eggs. Did you ever wonder why scrambled eggs taste so different from boiled, poached, and fried? The ones above are "diet" fried eggs because I just sprayed some pam in the pan and popped them in there. They even smell different. I can hardly smell a scrambled or fried egg at all ( if cooked in bacon fat, then I think I would smell the bacon), but I can really smell boiled eggs. I guess it is just another scientific mystery I'll have to research, or maybe not. I am feeling really lazy tonight because it is raining and cold. I am once again going to climb Mount Washmore and see what I can get done before kid's reading and bedtime.

No comments: