Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pretty Pie

I never have been able to crimp the edge of a pie shell. I mess it up every time and end up doing something like this where I just mashed it out flat and then cut it off smooth with a knife.
This one is a sugar-free cherry filling with regular crust. I think it would have looked better if I had been able to sprinkle a little sugar on it. Oh well.....

Oh, the recipe is really simple. One can of sugar-free cherry pie filling and two pie crusts.
Put it together and bake at 350 until the top is browned. I did put a few little bits of butter on top of the filling before I put the top crust on.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG that looks good, once I finish this diet I'm going to have to go back through your blog & get these recipes. We made the chicken with rice dressing tonight, it was hit! I was out of sour cream so I (gasp) used something that was not in your "recipe"- mayo, I couldn't taste it so I don't know how good it was but everyone cleaned their plate pretty good. Thanks!