Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rainy Thursday

I apologize for no early am picture post today - we slept a little late and it is pouring down rain and the little people didn't want to get wet.....anyway, I had to drive them to the corner and wait in the car for the bus. Now I have to get ready to go to WORK ( I know, it is Thursday) to deal with the backlog of CHARTS that keep piling up on my desk. I fI was rich, I would just hire someone to walk around behind me and write all this stuff down as we do it so I wouldn't have to constantly re-hash it.
On a happier note, I do have to go to the bank, post office, Barnes and Nobel, and the grocery store and then come home and clean up a little before picking the chirrens up to head back to DANCE class. I'm not thinking that a nap is figuring in there anywhere. SA, I am getting a couple of those Sookie books. Get ready , cause I read fast.
Even more happy thoughts- tonight is a NEW CSI and Sara is on it, but I think it is gonna be a downer episode. ER will be sad too because Abby is leaving. I may have to just call in depressed tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm SOOO glad you're a fast reader! I can't wait to see what kind of mess Sookie & Bill get into! :)