Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Ride







The little chicas got a new vehicle from ebay this week. This ultra-cool stroller lists for 119.00 on the Foster and Smith Website. I got it for 30.00. I had been wanting one for a long time for Lily so she can go with us on walks, but just never got one until I saw this sweet little bargain.

I found the big Goodwill Store in Southaven today too........bought me two denim jumpers for 4.99 each. One has fall leaf appliques and the other is a Christmas one. I know, limited use, and all that. I don't care though because for that price I can wear it 8 times in it's appropriate month and be cute as can be. I don't see the same people everyday, so it really doesn't matter. I am sure there were other fabulous bargains there, but I didn't have time to really sift through it.

No comments: