Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday night - 8:30 pm


This morning was a great morning......the kids were dressed like little Catholic school kids in school uniforms. Our schools don't require uniforms, but when Girlie saw that scooter skirt at the store it was a "gotta have." I think it is so easy to dress them alike in matching color shirts. I wish that we did have to have uniforms because it would eliminate the choices that we have to make every morning. They are so dang cute that it doesn't matter what they wear!

Whew! What a day. We had a trying day at work, so I came home and had an hour of quiet time while everyone else was at church. I got a chocolate pie made and a banana bread in the oven before they got home. I owe a little treat to the guys over at Southwind, so I'll take this stuff over there if it doesn't get raided before tomorrow.


No comments: