Thursday, August 14, 2008



This morning was a real "red-letter" day! Both of the crumb-crunchers got up smiling and willing to get ready for school. This could have been in part due to the fact that I went into Boy's room practicing my "Kung Fu Panda" moves. He was smiling before he even opened his eyes. Ever since we decided to let him start Karate, I have been calling him "Kung Fu Porkchop" . He loves it, but I don't know if he would let anyone else could call him that without getting mad.

Girlie Girl was not so excited about getting up and out, but then she never is. Once she gets going, she is pretty happy to move along. They both got a few stars on their chart this morning for being so agreeable about brushing teeth and getting their stuff together. Now I get to start the real fun.......laundry, cleaning toilets, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bird and hamster cages, etc. I do have a good cowboy movie waiting to be watched on the DVR, so I may just do that too! It is "Broken Trail" with Robert Duvall. He always does a good cowboy character.

No comments: