Monday, August 11, 2008

Check out Pioneer Woman Recipes


OMG! I just read P-Dub's recipe for French Breakfast Puffs. I think it made my arteries close and my glucose go up just with the reading of it. It has both butter and shortening in it and then is dipped in butter and rolled in sugar. All it needs is some bacon grease and Paula Deen would hi-jack the recipe for her new book!

Anyway, look at it. I might make them someday if a bunch of skinny people come over for breakfast. Right now I don't know any skinny people, so guess we are all safe. You think maybe if we had it served with fruit it would be "healthier"? Maybe split them in half and pour some warm apple pie filling all over it. I know, I'm stopping now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those look DELICIOUS!!

Lisa said...

Just the thought of the butter makes me feel good. LOL