Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This just makes me mad.

I just tossed 3/4 of a perfectly good sugar-free coconut pie in the trash. ( yeah, it was the pretty one I made the other day) I figured I could get away with it since it was made with sugar free pudding and low fat milk and just a little coconut and a plain pie shell. I checked my glucose about an hour after I ate a little bit of it and it was 133! I'm really bummed about that because I sure wanted to be able to tolerate it. A banana does the same thing to me, so I don't guess it is just this pie in particular. Oh well....foiled again!

Tomorrow is my day off. I plan to spend it as usual - cleaning up after kids and pets, doing laundry, and ferrying the girl to the dance studio after school. I hope to someday get the stinkin carpet cleaned......doubtful that this will be tomorrow!!

No comments: