Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday 8/3/08


Ok, I'm up. Here's the sunrise over the pond in the backyard.....not really, but I wish. My view from the back porch this morning includes a guy in his boxers watching his dog go to the bathroom. Good thing we have a wood fence, or he might see a show here some days too.
Today is going to be blazing hot again. We are supposed to be going to a pool party at 4 pm, but I can't decide if I want to subject the church people to my jiggly fat in a bathing suit. Maybe if I wear shorts over it. Hmm. Come to think of it, most of them are Y members anyway and have already seen it all .
I'm watching Tyler Florence make tapas on Tyler's Ultimate. Sometimes he talks so fast I can't listen. He says "beautiful" about 100 times in a 30 minute episode. I like him. I have made his ultimate pancakes that have lemon and ricotta cheese in them. They're a little more trouble than just opening a box of mix, but I think worth it for a special occasion. Of course, that was all before the diabetes diagnosis, but I can still make them, just not eat them! Well, maybe one bite without syrup. Oh well.

No comments: