Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We all Scream for Ice Cream!

I may have to HURT the person who told me about this ice cream! It is really GOOD!!!!! I bought some last week ( on sale- even better) and now it is calling me at all hours of the day.

It does have a little bit of an artificial butterscotch whang, but it has no added sugar 9( has splenda) and is lower in fat that most. I can live with a little bit of artificiality. I have been eating about 1/2 cup ( ok, maybe 2/3...sometimes 3/4) every other night or so, and I don't think it has hurt me a BIT!

Anyway, I am glad that I bought it on the recommendation of a fellow "sugar-shunner" and I'm really looking forward to trying another flavor. Butter pecan is one of my favorites, and it really works in this sugar-free version because the flavoring is a bit stronger than in some others.

Try it....you'll like it!






No comments: