Friday, May 1, 2009

Best dinner ever - Carrabba's Italian Grill - Chicken Bryan

This may be the best Italian restaurant dinner I have ever had, and no pasta was involved ......fire grilled marinated chicken breast topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil butter sauce. The goat cheese gave it a really tangy zing and the sun-dried tomatoes were actually sweet. Man, it was so good! The veggies were good too, but they are......after all...veggies. I think the tremendous amount of olive oil helped boost the taste coefficient a lot. The house salad was a bit odd...it had a lot of romaine and carrot circles with a little celery and some strange dressing that was NOT italian. It was good, just not what I expected. ( I was thinking strong parm/onion Olive Garden salad )

It was good folks...if there is a Carrabba's near you, I say GO GET THIS! If not, I will try to copy cat it and give you the recipe in the near future since I have a freezer FULL of chicken breasts JUST like the ones they used in this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say there is not a Carrabbas in MS. Only state in the entire South that doesnt. But I agree...anything on the menu is delightful.