Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW DISCOVERY!!!

I may well start to shop at "The Walmarts" again now that I have found these there! The package says: " healthy, reduced carb, high protein Lavash bread". The things are like a tortilla ( 'cept they are rectangular and bigger than a sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 paper) and have flax, oa bran, and whole wheat flour as the main ingredients. The nutrition info says that 1/2 lavash has 50 cals, 2 g fat, 7 carbs and 3 fiber. Ok, so that means that there are 4 grams of effective carbs, right? So, I can eat a WHOLE one for 100 calories, 4 fat and 8 carbs? I am SO into that, cause I hate to be able to have only half of anything.
I'm thinking that these might even trump Arnold's sandwich rounds. I may not have to go to Chattanooga to get those now. These are in my very own Walmarts. Of course, they will probably never have them again. Anticipating that, I bought all they had.
Go to Walmart today. Buy some Lavash breads. They also have scrub tops marked down to $3.00. Buy some of those too, whether you wear them or not!

No comments: