Thursday, December 18, 2008

Taking a break

Here's another angle, same subject. Right now I am taking a break. I was just thinking that I am really a hippocrit when it comes to ordering the kids to "clean your room!" My own bedroom looks like something Niecey Nash would have a hey day with. Why would I keep a box of old horse bits in the corner of the bedroom? Anyway, the bedroom is sort of cleaned up now - at least all the clothes that were in baskets have been sorted and put away. I do still have about 5000 socks that need to be matched up. Sounds like a good job for someone who watches endless football, eh?

On the agenda for the rest of the day: Go to get driver's license renewed, pick up stuff at Walmart, get teacher gifts ( 4 this year.....), dance class, possibly see Santa if time and patience hold up. I have no idea what we will have for dinner. Oh well.....

1 comment:

Betty said...

You are one busy lady! I'm sure whatever you decide for dinner will be appreciated by your wonderful family members!

Horse bits in the bedroom?? Sounds like a great title for a book of humor! I'll watch for it at the local bookstore...teehee.