Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gingerbread Extravaganza

Here are the Gingerbread Homeowners, getting ready for a big day of renovation and decorating.


They worked very hard on their individual projects. The Royal Icing was of excellent quality - better than I have ever made at home. It held the various candy additions on almost instantly.


The happy holiday homeowners with their finished houses. Of course, Eugene ,in his kind and loving way, said that he was going to give his to Violet, his hamster. Betty said she was going to eat hers, but only after she had some fried chicken. Guess you know now what we are gonna have to make for supper.



1 comment:

Betty said...

What cute houses...they did a great job! Oh, my, I haven't had true Southern fried chicken in years...I really miss it (but, I don't cook). Take care.