Monday, November 3, 2008

A sign of the Apocolypse


At least it seems like one to me. I found a flea on my dog at 4:30 this morning. I have not seen a flea on my dogs in probably more than a year, and even then it was one we picked up on a walk. Of course, because we haven't had a problem I have been slack in using the flea control products that I have in the "dog stuff drawer." So, I just finished catching all the dogs and putting some FR*ntline on them. I only found the one flea and it was on Clairesse. Of course, she is easy to find them on because of her ultra short haircut. I am hoping it was just a transient one that we collected when we went down to the playground yesterday. I took the little dogs in the stroller and the big ones on leashes. It was a trying journey, and we won't do it again, but I just thought I would give it a shot.
I may have the kids bathe the dogs tonight. They have to practically put on wet suits to do it, but it is a fun way to burn up an hour and also get something done that needs doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, umm.... if you just applied the Frontline today, don't bathe them tonight. Wait at least 2 days. Seriously.