Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's gonna be a LONG day!

I don't know if I have enough coffee here to get me going this morning! The dogs and I have been awake since 3:30. I'm not sure what was going on, but the creatures were stirring, and we had to get up. FYI- at 3:30 in the morning, there is NOTHING on TV worth watching.
We ( three chihuahuas and computer in my lap) have been sitting here in the big chair drinking coffee and watching Little People, Big World for a while. That show makes me irritable, but I do like to see that their house is way messier than mine.

The agenda for today is a busy one. Gotta go get some new tap shoes, go to work for an hour or so, go to the grocery, buy dog and cat food, go to dance class, then go to TaeKwanDo to test up for a new belt. I have a bunch of laundry to do and the house looks like a shaken snow globe, but that stuff may have to wait until the weekend. Y'all have a great day! We'll have TKD test pics later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: