Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Product Discovery


I was cruising the Aldi website last week to check out the special purchases and saw that they are now carrying the Lacura line of skin care products. With a little web research, I found that
this is actually a high-quality product line manufactured in Germany and it has great reviews in many cosmetics forums.
The Aldi Iwent to had several of the skin care products, but a limited amount of the makeup. The prices varied from 4.99 for the night cream to 1.99 for nail polish. I bought the CoQ10 night cream and a day cream for "mature" skin. That makes me cringe, but the truth hurts sometimes. Anyway, I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet, but a few fine lines are there, and while I know that no cream can take them away, I need the moisture.
I've used the creams am and pm for a week now, and I can say that I don't look any younger, but my face does feel smoother and maybe not so "dry". The creams are not greasy and absorb quickly. The scent is light and dissipates quickly. Overall, I am really happy with the way it goes on and the "feel", but I guess we'll see if it does any miracles with my teensy tiny crows feet!

No comments: