Friday, June 12, 2009

A little Flora for ya....

These big old trees are everywhere down here. The way the trunks lean is so interesting.
And the spanish moss makes it kinda spooky.

There are a lot of these pink flower things too. I don't know what they are.


Why don't my container gardens look like this? I use rabbit poop and coffee grounds for fertilizer. You would think that would be as good as whatever they are puttin in these!

There were gardeners working all over the place....and the results sure shows.

This fountain led down to another fountain in a pond where there were these really fast fish jumping all over the place. They looked to be about 10-12 inches long and silvery. I have some flip video of them. I'll post it as soon as I get a minute.

My lens was a little foggy from being in the sub-zero meeting room for several hours. The whole reason I got out to take these pics was because my fingers were turning blue it was so cold. The fog kind of gives these an eerie look.

I am sure there is more to see, but I had to get back in to the meeting to freeze some more.







No comments: