Monday, March 16, 2009

One More Thing....

Since we were coming to Florida and my hippie-girl Susan ( and Ed) live here, and pretty close by, we arranged to have a little visit in Cocoa. It was so great to see them, and NOTHING has changed. Same Susan. Good thing.
Here we are.

And again. What is wrong with that kid?


Something's brewing.



I guess she didn't like the photography technique. Or maybe it was because the picture was not all about HER?


See what I mean? We found a sign with her name on it and she was off to the races.


There ya go!


I probably could have left her there with her new best friends. Susan said she would fly in and babysit for a week whenever we needed her to. I am studying the calendar!!!


It was so wonderful to visit, and it certainly wasn't long enough, and WAY too long in coming!

One thing that the internet is exceptional for is keeping in touch with all the tumbleweeds that you know. Because of it, I can keep up with so many of all of you.....many almost daily. Sometimes it is just a quick FW: , but no matter what comes, it means that we're all still making the effort to connect. I think that is so cool.

Hakuna matata!

No comments: