Monday, March 16, 2009

The Himalayas......

Ok, Martin is now not the only one who has "been to the mountain." I been there....and it scared me. In a good way though. The number one coaster at Disney is this one. You can make out the ascent track just to the left. That mountain is HUGE. If you look at the little shrine in front of it, the tops of the little temples mirror the mountain peaks. Disney misses NOTHING in the details. Of course, I have been thinking about things like: who cleans the bathrooms? How do they not run out of stuff? do they have crews touching up paint all night?

Anyway, our little family rode that thing and had a blast. There really wasn't time to visit Dinoland with the long waits to ride, and we missed the parade, but I can't think of anything else I would have rather been doing than being right there with those kids getting the living daylights scared out of me. The picture when we were on the coaster was hideous..my hair was standing ON END and I had my hand on the boychild's knee....I guess I was going to hold him in the car should he start to fall out . Both of them were talking a mile a minute when we came off of it- wanting to get back in line to do it again.

Well...everyone else is asleep and I am still up drinking coffee and doing laundry. The other half of our entourage came here to swim and eat dinner ( Subway - It was closeby) and left some of their laundry too, so I may be up a little while. Tomorrow we go to the Magic Kindom and have breakfast with Mickey Mouse at Chef Mickey's. I can hardly wait.

No comments: