Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter storm 2010.....update.

Well, the winter storm "holiday" is officially coming to an end here in the tundra land of North Mississippi. In our little corner of the world, we got pretty much just sleet and ice, but on the top side of Memphis, there was quite a bit of snow. The kids here were really disappointed that they didn't get a chance to build a snowman, but even more sad at the fact we didn't get to make snow cream.

My laptop decided to start falling apart on Friday, so that called for an emergency trip to Best Buy yesterday to get a replacement before I was left totally unconnected. Thus the reason you get a stock photo this morning instead of something from real life. The new one doesn't have a camera card slot and I have yet to load pics onto the old one and then email them to myself and open them on this one. I do have a couple to share, and as soon as I have had a bit of coffee, I will try to figure out the whole memory stick thing so I can get them off the old computer faster. What the whole thing amounts to is getting a card reader that will fit all the cards I have and just plugging it in. That would mean a whole 'nother trip to town, and I am just not sure we are up for that.

Hope y'all have a lovely day!

No comments: