Friday, February 5, 2010

New Laptop

So, as you may already know if you are with me on Facebook, my old laptop began to pop it's buttons a week ago and we had to make the executive decision to go ahead and replace it. So after a bit of internet research, Sunday ad checking and check book balancing, we decided to go with this CompaQ Notebook.

So far it has been easy to use, although the number pad on the right side makes the letter keys be off center by an inch or so, making me type some really strange things if I am watching tv and trying to type at the same time.

Hopefully with a faster, less encumbered computer, I will be able to upload pictures faster and get them to YOU faster......Now all I have to do is get out there and find something to take pictures of!

Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: