Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Taking the plunge


After much discussion and research of phone and internet plans , and comparison of the different companies and the pros and cons of using all wireless vs land lines, we have decided to just take the plunge and go wireless. For everything. IF things are the way the company has explained them to us, we should save about $50.00 a month by doing this.
We hooked up the new thingie last night and it works just fine. Our land line will be good until September 9th, after that, we are all cellular.
The only problem I can think of at the moment is that I often lose my cell phone in the house and have to call it from the land line to find it. With no land line, it is gonna be really hard to keep up with it. This happened this very morning. I think I may be doomed to a cellular search every morning.

No comments: