Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rainy Saturday


Happy Mardi Gras Weekend, Y'all!

I know, it has been a while. My head is hanging in shame here since I haven't posted in a long time, but Mama has been busy. Work has picked up in the last few weeks, so there has been less time to sit at the computer, and the kid activities are in full swing.
The Hall of Fame Dance Competition was held in Little Rock a couple of weeks ago. Miss Coco had three large group dances and all the girls did a great job. This photo is from the lyrical number "Tiny Dancer." This one didn't garner any big awards, but they did get "Top Tap" for "Rockin Robin" and "Top Jazz" for "Party Time".

They work so hard during the week on these dances, and it is so worth all that driving and waiting and hair curling to see the smiles when they are on the stage. Today we head to West Memphis, Arkansas for another regional competition. The hair curling should begin about 1:30. Wish us luck because with the pouring rain outside, I am not sure how well it is all going to hold up! I am hoping that they will allow us to do a little bit of video or photos at this one so I will have something decent to show you later!


No comments: